Sunday 25 October 2015

WET RED LASOON CHUTNEY

Dry lasoon chutney I have already posted.  It tastes good with vada pav, bhakri etc.  Yesterday, my neighbour gave me the wet lasoon chutney along with dudhi ka paratha and was awesome.  Immediately I noted down the recipe from her for posting as I had taken photograph of the chutney.




Here is the lovely chutney recipe.

Total time taken: 30 minutes
serves: 4-5


Ingredients:

8 garlic cloves
a small piece of ginger
5-6 red chillies
1 tsp jeera roasted
1/2 tsp amchur powder or a piece of tamarind or lime juice
1 small ripe  tomato
salt
1 -2 tbsp oil

Method:

Soak the chillies in warm water for 10-15 minutes.  put all the ingredients in the mixer and grind to a smooth paste.  heat oil in kadai and put the chutney in it and saute for two minutes. The actual recipe is with amchur powder.  But I use sometimes tamarind or lime juice too.

serving suggestions:

You can serve it with paratha, dosa idli also.






No comments:

Post a Comment