Sunday 8 December 2013

UPMA CHAAT

Hi, You must be wondering what is this about?  really, i tell you this is awesome.  try and post your comments.  I am sure, you will love it.  Upma chaat is the combination of upma and chaat recipe. You can make it with left over upma or after making upma, you can try this.







Let us have a look at the recipe


Ingredients:

1 cup broken wheat upma
2 tbsp curd
2 tbsp chopped tomato
2 tbsp chopped onion
1 tbsp masala peanut
2 tbsp nylon sev
chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, black salt, as per taste.
2 tbsp coriander leaves for garnishing.

Method:

In a plate put the upma and spread it.  put all the chutney's one by one. then put tomato, chopped onions. putthe chaat masala, cumin powder, black salt.  top it with nylon sev, masala chana and garnish with coriander leaves and serve.


Note:  you can try this with the kanda poha too.  also you can add papdi, crushed golgappa


very very tasty.  Hope you love it. do give me the feedback.

happy cooking.

5 comments:

  1. Raji akka, this looks perfect for Friday evening when I am so bored of cooking,lol>
    I think my kids will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, kids special it is. my daughter was also asking for the second time. enjoy. thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you. You can also watch my recipes on you tube channel rasavinsuvai

      Delete